I’ve been going out to a lot of Mexican restaurants recently – which means I’ve been having a lot of guacamole.
So when Udi’s send me over a hamper of some delicious gluten free goodies, my eyes went straight to the pack of tortilla chips – and I couldn’t think of a better way to enjoy them than with a delicious emerald bowl of the most incredible guacamole.
- 3 Avocados
- 150g Cherry Tomatoes
- ½ Chopped Red Onion
- Juice of 1 Lemon
- Coriander (for garnish)
- Slice the cherry tomatoes in half, squeeze out excess juice and discard seeds.
- Slice avocado in half, and remove seed. Slice the avocado flesh lengthwise, in a grid pattern.
- Scoop the avocado flesh out with a spoon, and add to the onions and tomatoes.
- Try not to mash the avocado, but fold all the ingredients gently - you want to retain a chunky texture.
- Season with salt, pepper, and lemon juice, and garnish with coriander to serve.
I received a hamper from Udi’s Gluten Free for the purposes of review – if I didn’t like it, I wouldn’t blog about it!